Velasquez Jewelers has an on-site watch repair expert who works with all watch brands including ones for everyday use to high-end brands like Tag Heuer, Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Cartier and more.
Our services include:
- A complete technical inspection
- Chronograph Repair
- Crystal Replacement
- Dial Refinishing
- Battery Replacement
- Case and Bracelet Polishing
- Water-resistance testing
- Servicing (clean, polish, and re-oil/lubricated)
It is recommended to have your watches serviced once every 3-5 years if worn frequently. If worn less frequently, once in every 5-7 years should be fine.
Signs that your watch may need servicing:
- Moisture inside the case
- Second hand skips several seconds
- There is no movement of the hands
- You hear a rattle noise or sounds of a loose item inside the case
- The dial is loose
- The watch is a few minutes fast/slow everyday
All watch and jewelry repair estimates are free of charge.